Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: I WANT KIT!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member mom4four's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2003
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My DH is pretty much the same way he thinks it's silly for me to spend for dolls for myself , fortunately for me My DD is the only girl of our for children and is the family princess and my hubby doesn't care what the cost to make her happy so all the things I buy are for Her (at least that's what I tell him) Well he did buy me a Kit so I could play with Mandy unfortunately I had wanted Kirsten as Mandy already had Kit (I posted this last year at xmas) I didn't have the heart to tell him as he was really proud of himself (of course you can guess the kids couldn't wait to tell him )There is however a point to my babbling, would it be easier to convince him that DD needs a new doll???

  2. #22
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    I have Kit! I don't blame you for wanting Kit so badly! She's one of my favorites!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Patti7106's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2006
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your husband could be my husbands twin. They just don't understand. I have been saving for Jess and may have to have a garage sale and/or put some stuff on ebay to get her. It is so discouraging as we could probably afford her, he is just so cheap. Sigh.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, so here is my plan. Just pick up your telephone, and dial AG, then order Kit, your top 3 outfits, and top 2 accessories. Might I suggest, her tree house outfit and Red's outfit (since I have heard they are in danger of retirement). I would also get her Christmas dress as it is beautiful! Then I would get her school supplies and typewriter.

    Next, pick up the phone and call AGPC and order her waffle iron from a PS there!

    You NEED these items now! Then when the box comes in ENJOY! Think about the money later and save up bits along the way once the bill comes in !!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Yes, I'm bad, but you NEED Kit, right?!

    *Order Kit* *Order Kit* *Order Kit* *Order Kit* *Order Kit*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got Kit the other day (see my signature pic) and I love her! I ordered mine from ag.com and she has the soft, squishable vinyl. Her hair seems shorter than other people's Kits I see on here, but it could be because its still new and sticks up some. She's really adorable, though.

    I justified buying her instead of Emily. Emily just doesn't do anything for me, so I am just going to buy Emily's outfits for Kit and Molly to share.

    Stephanie.

  6. #26
    Kalisa
    Guest Kalisa's Avatar

    Post

    I drove my family (mostly my husband) crazy until I got the Kit of my dreams!! [img]smile.gif[/img] She is beautiful and so much fun to play with! You have to have a Kit!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by uktmw:
    OK, so here is my plan. Just pick up your telephone, and dial AG, then order Kit, your top 3 outfits, and top 2 accessories. Might I suggest, her tree house outfit and Red's outfit (since I have heard they are in danger of retirement). I would also get her Christmas dress as it is beautiful! Then I would get her school supplies and typewriter.

    Next, pick up the phone and call AGPC and order her waffle iron from a PS there!

    You NEED these items now! Then when the box comes in ENJOY! Think about the money later and save up bits along the way once the bill comes in !!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Yes, I'm bad, but you NEED Kit, right?!

    *Order Kit* *Order Kit* *Order Kit* *Order Kit* *Order Kit*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are soooo bad! If I did that I would no longer be able to come to this board. My dh would ban me from HB! What would I do? I will just wait for Christmas!

  8. #28
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by StephanieS:
    I got Kit the other day (see my signature pic) and I love her! I ordered mine from ag.com and she has the soft, squishable vinyl. Her hair seems shorter than other people's Kits I see on here, but it could be because its still new and sticks up some. She's really adorable, though.

    I justified buying her instead of Emily. Emily just doesn't do anything for me, so I am just going to buy Emily's outfits for Kit and Molly to share.

    Stephanie.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh she is a cutie! Emily doesn't do much for me either........she looks just like Felicity and we already have her. Kit will be mine someday. I'm working on my dh so hopefully for Christmas. I am going to be a few outfits for her over the next couple of months though!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •